tiistai 21. elokuuta 2018

"Me" time

 


     Today while getting my nails done, it just hit me that i am so privileged being able as a mom to have some me-time. Happens once a month but hey, other moms do not get even five minutes to have own time when they can just breathe in peace. Therefore I am thankful i have the full support of my boyfriend to have some me time once in a while.
     I believe its just essential and good for our health to have some me-time because we can't properly take care of our family if we don't take care of ourselves. I mean everyone gets stressed and moms in general often try to be everything to everybody which could eventually lead to burn outs, unfortunatelly. Being a mom is our most important job of our life and by taking time for ourselves on a regular basis, I believe is very beneficial because as our little ones see us pursuing a goal or simply doing something we enjoy shows them that we value ourselves as much as we value them.
   Each one of us is a individual person with needs that strech way beyond motherhood, whether or not we want to admit it. So give yourself a break ! Breathe! 💖


P.s Moms, you are beautiful, wonderful and perfect just the way you are! So are you, dads! Don't loose sight of yourself!

Loving my nails😍

    

1 kommentti:

  1. I love that you take the time to take care of yourself! You can't pour from an empty cup, so I agree that me-time is so important. I hope I get to do that too when I have kids.

    VastaaPoista

"Me" time

       Today while getting my nails done, it just hit me that i am so privileged being able as a mom to have some me-time. Happens onc...