perjantai 29. kesÀkuuta 2018

Mom




The one who knows where all your s**t is, the one who tells you what to do and when to, the one that cooks for you, the one who cleans after you, a crazy person, the one you don't want to f**k with, the one who busted you out of her vagina(my case c-section), etc.
In my case, I'm a 27 years old mom, who gave birth to the sweetest 8 month-old boy, soon to be 9, whom I love to death and who I'm sure will think all those things about me at one poing or another in his life, because thats what I thought of my mom, when i was an ungrateful teenage, hormonal girl(sorry mom, i love you). There's hope though, maybe he'll turn out to be more like his dad, calm, patient, etc. But as i see him now, as i watch him sleep, I'm terrified he'll be as dramatic and loud as me. But we can always hope, can't we?
That being said, this blog may contain words not everyone approves such as F**k, s**t, and so on. Thought I'd censore the words so i dont scare you off imediatly, but we all know once you have a child, you can't even s**t In peace. Also the blogs name is "Momhood uncensored ", so don't expect rainbows and unicorns(ok maybe sometimes).

  1. Its getting kinda late and although they say you should get as much sleep while the baby sleeps, for some reason at night i have most energy, so i'll go watch some "Sex and the City". See you tomorrow!  Good night, don't let the bugs bite💓


P.s. Feel free to ask about anything ! Pregnancy, periods, poop, etc(even intimacy). After all, it's not called "Momhood uncensored" for nothing!


2 kommenttia:

"Me" time

       Today while getting my nails done, it just hit me that i am so privileged being able as a mom to have some me-time. Happens onc...