lauantai 30. kesäkuuta 2018



Hiya everybodyyyy!  đź’—
So today i realised that once you put your stuff on the internet there might come some bad feedback as well. Didn't think it would be so fast tho. The reason i got bad feedback is because of the ”vulgar language" i use here. Well, it's ok, I mean, everyone has the right to their own opinion and that is perfectly fine. We are all different, we dont have to agree or like the same things. The name of my blog is ”Momhood Uncensored". Straight away the name should give you a sign. Maybe i should put an R-rated sign? Know what? Nevermind. Done! Hope its visible enough.
     Yes, to some it might be they find my language vulgar, but i mean, I'm just putting my thoughts straight onto the blog, no filther, uncensored, honest. I mean, I don't think y'all fine ladies don't ever feel like just letting shit out of your mouth or onto a txt without having to be all nice about it. It shouldnt lower your  opinion on someone because at the end of the day they are just words. I mean, sorry, actually no! Im not sorry for not writing about the same stuff most mommy bloggers out there write about.(no offence please, you guys are doing an awesome job, really). So from me to all the ladies out there at least, use whatever goddamn language you please!
     With that being said, I was thinking today i should write a bit about me as a person, so we can get to know eachother a bit better before anything. Hmmm… where should i start. Well you already know my age and gender, if not, go to my first post and you'll find out. Personality wise, I am not shy on having an opinion, but at times i am concerned about what other might think of me. I’m The kind of person who wants other to be comfortable around me, laugh, enjoy themselves. I am totaly insane and annoying sometimes. I like openly talking about any kind of topic, especially about feelings or listen to others. I love being in control and snap imediatly if things dont go my way(even i feel sorry for my Boyfriend at times; he most love me very much). I love cooking so if anyone has a good recipe feel free to share! I suck at baking tho. Hmmm, maybe that should do for today, let me not bore you anymore and end this by saying i wouldnt change the slightest thing about me(okay, okay, we could get rid of the belly fat i still have after pregnancy).
     So darlings, what is your opinions on yourselves? Do you love yourselves just the way you are? Please feel free to share. Okaay, guess i ll see you guys tomorrow, sleep tight, dont let the bed bugs bite.

P.s Here s a photo of very cute baby boy who is currently teething, which i feel very bad about, but he s very brave and mommy and daddy are so proud of him!



5 kommenttia:

"Me" time

       Today while getting my nails done, it just hit me that i am so privileged being able as a mom to have some me-time. Happens onc...