maanantai 2. heinäkuuta 2018



      Today i finally found the strenght to go in the park and just … enjoy the sunny/windy day thanks to my dear friend. Thank you C! đź’“
      I usually wake up, make coffee, feed my cute baby boy, make food if i havent the previous evening, feed myself and my boyfriend, TRY(!) to clean, feed baby boy, breastfeed( thankfull i can still do that since it's the healthiest thing ever!), put him to nap, TRY to clean again, because my first attempt to do that failed, and before i even know it's already 6-7p.m and I have to feed cutiepie, breastfeed, bathe him, make food for the next day, try to shower, give a snack to baby and put him to bed … doesnt sound like much to do probably but it sure feels like it. Thank God i don't have to run errands everyday or have something super important to do. Therefore days feel short as hell and I feel like I don't have time nor strength to do anything else. Or so i believe until someone drags me out of the house. So yeah, I'm thankfull for the people that encourage me to do, get out, TAKE CARE of myself too. Because taking care of myself allows me to take better care of my dear ones. Of course my little one slept the whole time(I was excited to show him the fishies in the park since he absolutely adores animals especially our cat, WHO always puts a big smile on his face and calms him down if something).
    On our walk in the park, taking pictures of flowers, I got myself thinking how awesome and beautiful nature is! Yeah, I’m terrified of everything that crawls, EVERYTHING! Even the smallest bug. But they too have their own way of being beautiful, I believe. The strong fragrance of the flowers, the wonderful trees which provide shelter for all living creatures, the birds loudly chirping..(gotta mention the drunk guy peeing in the bushes tho;i dont understand how some have no shame, but thats none of my business at the end of the day..🤣)
     So people, make time to get out of the house! Its so therapeutical to just sit on a bench and feel the breeze on your warm skin. Even for a few minutes.
    Lets hope tomorrow i wont be too sore from all the walking and try and make going out, on a walk with my baby, a habit. Does him good, does me good too.
    So guys, tell me, are YOU taking enough care of yourself? Are your days as busy and you feel tired as fuck at the end of the day and altho you would love to do something else than just clean and make food, you are just so tired to do anything extra anymore even if you really want to?
Good night lovelies!
P.S. here are a few shots of the beautiful flowers i found on my way.






.

2 kommenttia:

"Me" time

       Today while getting my nails done, it just hit me that i am so privileged being able as a mom to have some me-time. Happens onc...