sunnuntai 8. heinäkuuta 2018

Breastfeeding is the best feeding!




     As you guys know i have a sweet, wonderful baby boy, who is 9-months old and whom i still breastfeed although his teeth feel like razors. But i don't mind it and I'll tell you why.
     Well as we all know, first of all breastmilk is free, available for you baby whenever he needs it and since it has no waste it is good for the environment as well. Also, as far as I'm concerned formula doesn't provide the same protection for your little one as breastmilk against alergies and illnesses. (My baby has been breastfed since the day he was born and still is to this day and has not yet developed any allergies which I am thankfull for and he eats anything+breastmilk). Of course there are mommies out there that unfortunately don't get to have breastmilk for such a long time. Also, the mommies that do not get enough support in breastfeeding! I mean what? I think support plays a really big role in breastfeeding or continuing to do that. That reminds me, and sorry, I'm skipping to another subject, of this show i watched about moms, from the moment they get pregnant till they give birth. There was this one girl who refused to breastfeed her unborn child because she would get ''saggy tits'' as she called it, although the doctors warned her about the consequences that would follow if not breastfeeding, which occured to her first child.  That made so mad! I mean, we all do what works best for each and one of us, but come on, you are going to jeopardize your little ones health just because of  boobs?
      Anyway, back to my point.. I strongly believe that the longer you breastfeed, the longer the protection lasts and as i researched a lot about it i have read that there are great benefits for you as well such as lowering you risk of being obese, ovarian cancer and breast cancer, along with many other benefits. (Cancer is and has been in my family for a long time now, hopefully breastfeeding will do it's magic and I won't have to deal with it, but of course your lifestyle has to do a lot with it as well).
     Another awesome fact i heard about is that our breast(baby's mom's breasts) can detect even a one degree fluctuation in the baby's body temperature and adjust acordingly to heat up or cool down baby as needed. I mean, how cool is that?
    I posted this because I want to encourage women out there to do breastfeed! It's a natural thing and it is good for both you and your baby! So ladies, keep on breastfeeding!

P.S Hit me up on Instagram or here if you feel like you need someone to talk to or just because.
Hopefully the pictures i took today will make your day a little bit better.
Good night and stay positive!đź’•









1 kommentti:

"Me" time

       Today while getting my nails done, it just hit me that i am so privileged being able as a mom to have some me-time. Happens onc...