perjantai 6. heinÀkuuta 2018

            


           One of my passion is taking pictures. Why? Because i am able to capture the most beautiful moments of my life, of mothernature(which I am absolutely fascinated with) and one of the most important thing why I am so pasionate about taking pictures is because life in general. I know i still have a long way in improving myself but that is exactly why i chose to study as a visual artist. It will give me the opportunity to improve my drawing and painting as well, which i so want to share with you all once I will have the courage. On top of everything and the most awesome thing about this is that I'll learn how to do sculpture and architecture as well as other cool things.
              I fell in love with art a long time ago, but didn't have much time on my hands(i don't have now either but trying to make use of the little time i have) nor did i know you can actually study this awesome ocupation. I know, i know i might be a bit too old to be studying again but now I started believing it is never too late to do that because education is key, especially if it's something you'd love doing in the future, as in my case. Never use the excuse of ''It's too late to start'', because I did, untill I had my wonderful baby boy and I saw I was wrong. Of course everyone has the right to their opinion, I just think you can do anything you want to as long as you want it badly and put in a bit of effort and have the support of your loved ones.
             I wrote this short post because yesterday I was thinking what do I want to write about next. I have a million of ideas, but as i noticed most blogs are just focussing on one or two things only. Therefore, forgive me,i can't do that, as i have too much to share and would love to share. I do not intend in confusing you in what my blog constists of. I can only tell you that it will be rich in everything(if you can say so). I want to write about music and painting and games. About commitement, being kind, spreading positivity, you name it. But most importantly I wanna share the ups and downs of motherhood, UNCENSORED, at it's rawest and pour my heart into each and every post i write. Because it is indeed a wonderful thing to be a mom. It is so amazing it makes you wanna cry at times. Did i confuse you much? Sorry, again!
            I shall end the post because it is time for my little one to wake up.(he loves going out with the stroller by the way, falls asleep imediately). Before I go i wanna ask you, what did you want to become when you were little? Did your dream come true? If not, do you think it is too late to try and make it come true?

P.S Some beautiful flowers I took photos of on our walk.
Stay positive and believe yourself! 💜







Ei kommentteja:

LÀhetÀ kommentti

"Me" time

       Today while getting my nails done, it just hit me that i am so privileged being able as a mom to have some me-time. Happens onc...