maanantai 9. heinäkuuta 2018

Gamer Mom




       Before I had my baby boy I used to go out with my boyfriend almost every weekend. It was our fun time as we were meeting our friends as well. Now that I'm a mommy, I'll still be able to do that once he grows as bit older, but not as often, which I really don't even care much about anymore because I love spending time with my two men and since I found gaming!(got more and more interested in it while I was pregnant)
       One of the main reasons I absolutely adore gaming is because I can do it while I breastfeed or after I put my little one to nap or sleep and I want to unwind for a little while. Another reason is that, well... when you play, you don't have to be you. You can be this magical creature with superpowers and forget about everything for a second. It's an easy way to destress, if I can say so. And then of course, the feeling you get when you complete a quest or complete a game OR win a game! It gives you this awesome feeling of accomplishment.
       As I mentioned in a previous post, gaming is also a way of bonding with my boyfriend as we don't really have time for eachother with work and everything. We can give up our grown-up duties for a while and just bond by gaming!
I would like to mention that I don't believe gaming affects you, as an adult, in a bad way, as long as you do it moderately. Blaming the ills of videogames of society is wrong in my opinion. I think religion has a much worse effect on people than anything else, but we'll talk about that another time.
      So, parents and everyone else out there, what are your thoughts on gaming?    Gamers, what is your favourite game? Have any suggestions of something I should try? Mine is Hearthstone since i only need one hand to be able to play, so add me(ID- HoneyPumpkin) and let us unwind and have fun for a little while. Who knows what awesome friendships we can develop!
Hit me up on Instagram or here if you feel like you need someone to talk to or just because.

P.S Hopefully the pictures I took today will make your day a little bit better.
      Good night, stay positive!











Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

"Me" time

       Today while getting my nails done, it just hit me that i am so privileged being able as a mom to have some me-time. Happens onc...