lauantai 21. heinÀkuuta 2018

Phew! This weather though!




    Hello lovelies! Long time no see! The weather has been a bit of trouble, especially at night when all the heat goes up and our bedroom upstairs feels like a sauna. Our sweet baby doesn't sleep either so good at night since he's all sweaty and hot. I have not experience such summer in Finland like this since... ever! Soooo, I was thinking how do you guys keep baby cool at night? How do babies manage in other parts of the world where it's really hot?
    I mean, we leave the window open and we have a small fan, airing the room(never directly at the baby) and it feels like none of those work, still hot as hell. Only in the morning does it get a bit cooler, but not less that 23-24 degrees. Eating is a bit challenging as well since he won't eat much and almost only fruits. I mean, neither do i feel very hungry on this weather...
     Been trying to be outside as much as possible, but it feels like all the bugs in the world, bees, etc. are so, hmmm, violent(?), that sometimes I'm afraid they'll attack the babyđŸ˜„(probably won't, but I'm not a bug fan, so... ). So if you guys have any tips on how to manage through a hot summer with the little one, please feel free to leave a comment below and I will gladly try it! See you guys tomorrow, as I'll try blog as much as before, even though the weather interferes a lot with out routines which gives me even less time than before to write. But i will try!
     Don't forget if you feel like talking about anything or wanna play some Hearthstone, hit me up here or on Instagram!
      Take care, good night, don't let the bed bugs bite!

       P.S Stay positive!💜

2 kommenttia:

  1. I am from the Philippines where it's always hot. You can try putting a bucket of ice in front of the fan so the breeze will give out cooler wind.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thank you for the tip! Will definetly try it out tonight 💕

    VastaaPoista

"Me" time

       Today while getting my nails done, it just hit me that i am so privileged being able as a mom to have some me-time. Happens onc...