torstai 5. heinÀkuuta 2018








   
        As I'm breastfeeding and playing my favourite game, Hearthstone i thought i should share my passion for this awesome game and why I love it. As you guys already know, my days start early in the morning and my sweet baby boy has my full atention all day long, therefore i don't really have time to do anything else some days(trying to improve that because selfcare is key in order to give your best to others and everything you do).
      I started playing while i was pregnant, since i wasn't getting much sleep at night. Truth is my boyfriend introduced me to the game, i thought it would be boring as hell because i usually start playing a game and get bored easily, but I fell in love with it as soon as i started creating my first deck.               Hearthstone for me is a way of relaxing first of all. I can do it while the baby naps in my arms or breastfeed. It is also fun, mind challenging and a way to bond with my boyfriend, playing against eachother when the baby sleeps, since we don't really have time to do other stuff together as just a couple, unless it's a weekend day and even then days seem very busy.
     I'm always like "gonna play one game and go to bed", then two hours later, I'm still playing. It's just so addicting! (In a good way). I think about nothing else but my cards and the next move I'll make in order to defeat my opponent.  I love experimenting with the decks (I play Mage by the way) and all the challenges they have, even tho i still suck at it(can't get higher than Rank 19).  Let me mention when i can pull off a crazy combo how happy I amđŸ€Ł. But yeah, this is why I LOVE Hearthstone. It's just fun and relaxing.
     So guys, what do you do to relax and forget about everything else for a second?

P.S Feel free to contact me here or Instagram or Hearthstone if you too like playing Hearthstone and we could play together. Even if you don't and just wanna talk, don't hesitate! 💜


2 kommenttia:

  1. If you play hearthstone competitively i wouldnt call it exactly relaxing :D, but good if it works for ya!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hehe😁, I think challenging our minds by being slightly competitive at times is relaxing as you don't think about anything else at the moment . But yes, works for me at least. 💜

    VastaaPoista

"Me" time

       Today while getting my nails done, it just hit me that i am so privileged being able as a mom to have some me-time. Happens onc...