keskiviikko 4. heinäkuuta 2018




        9 months old today. Wow … how time flies. I remember like it was yesterday, the day our baby boy decided to come to this world. It was horrible! I remember that night as it was an awful nightmare. I think the feeling was mutual for the nurses as i have extremely low pain tolerance and i wanted to shower every 10 minutes or so. Eventually i delivered through emergency C-section as they broke my water by mistake, didn't dilate anymore and so on. The recovery was awful as well as i had developed an infection, was in pain, nurses didn't believe me until the doctor finally decided to send me for some x-rays.
I remember when i woke up from the anesthesia and they brought him to me, first thing he did was smile for mommy. My heart melt in an instance and I was thinking ”WOW, did this #beautiful little human came out of me? WOW"… i was just amazed. It was a bad experience, recovery sucked a lot, but it was worth every minute of pain, because we got blessed with such a wonderful baby boy.
        9 months later, it feels like he has always been with us. A day doesnt pass by without his smile or laugh melting out hearts.  He has this look also on his face, this kind look, like he will grow up and will make a difference in the world. Well whatever will make him happy, will make us happy too. And yes, i have to admit, sometimes is tough being a parent, not because of the daily rutines but because you have so much love for him that you worry about every little thing you MIGHT think its wrong with him and you want to fullfill his every need but worry you won't or can't.
     Well, getting kinda late again, 0:03 a.m. here. Hope you guys have an amazing week and if someone just has the need to talk about anything, feel free to write me here or on Instagram. WHO knows what amazing friendships we can develop. Before i say good night i wanna know if you too sometimes find parenthood tough and why?
    Good night! đź’•

P.S. Our 9-month-old sweet baby boy




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

"Me" time

       Today while getting my nails done, it just hit me that i am so privileged being able as a mom to have some me-time. Happens onc...