maanantai 23. heinÀkuuta 2018

Back to work

     


        When i was about 4-5 months pregnant, I was put on sick leave until my maternity holiday due to really bad back pain(had ischias from before). After i gave birth I was lucky enough to be able to stay at home with my little one for nine more months. Didn't even cross my mind, time would pass so fast, he'll be 10 months old soon and tomorrow I'm going back to work! I cannot say I'm anxious about it or stressed but I'm excited and a bit afraid of how the little one will manage without me. I'm so used with doing everything for him, everyday, that I'm terrified about how the ones taking care of him will manage to please him.
       Soon I'll be going to school as well, so i will have even less time with him. But I am doing all of this to be able to provide a better tomorrow for him and us as a family.  I want him to be proud of his mommy even if it means I have to sacrifice a few years.
       When I met my boyfriend i did not know in the next few months we'll move in together and have a baby. I mean, talk about being fast😅. But since day one we have not spent more than 1 day apart and I couldn't  get enough of him. To this day i feel the same(hopefully he too). He has given me everything i ever wanted and more, he is a great father and a great role model for our son. My point is, I've grown so used of doing everything for him as well, now that I'm be gone so much, who'll take care of them. Of course in my mind, I take care of them both best, although i know he'll take care of both of them very well maybe even better than i do.
      But yes, with that being said, how do  you mommies felt on your first day of work? Does it get easier?
      Good night and take care until next time!
       P.S. stay positive!💜

4 kommenttia:

  1. My first day of work was so emotional! And my son was only 11 weeks old when I went back! I actually got dressed and did my hair at home and brought my makeup to work because I knew I would cry on the way over. And I did, so being to apply my makeup after crying helped a lot and I didn't cry the rest of the day.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Wow! You were so brave! I still feel like he's too small to leave him with anyone else than his dad so way to go mom! 💜

    VastaaPoista
  3. I'm not a mom yet but I can relate with how you feel. I felt this way when my nephew who has been under my care from birth was starting school. But this is such a brave move.

    VastaaPoista

"Me" time

       Today while getting my nails done, it just hit me that i am so privileged being able as a mom to have some me-time. Happens onc...